Hausen (Frankfurt am Main)
Hausen is located approximately 4.5km northwest of Frankfurt am Main and southwest of the Nickel River. It borders Praunheim to the north-west, and Industriehof to the south-east. This unit forms a structural unit together with these parts. The Volkspark Niddatal in the northeast separates Hausen and Ginnheim. The district of Rodelheim is located in the southwest, just beyond the Nidda.
Spending time with the Exclusive Escort Frankfurt
Do not miss this unique opportunity to meet an escort Lady Luck in Hausen, in a symbolic hotel, house or apartment in Frankfurt. Frankfurt is a stylish and cosmopolitan city with an unbeatable agenda in terms of business, culture and entertainment, which is why it is one of the most attractive cities and we can find the most elegant escorts in Frankfurt.
Early days of Hausen
The earliest known mention of Husun dates back to 1132. The village’s tithe rights were fought by Walter von Vilbel, a knight from Vilbel, in 1235. Hausen was enfeoffed by the imperial Fulda abbey before 1300. The Bornheimer 1berg district was home to approximately 1300 Hausen. In 1320 King Ludwig IV gave the Bornheimerberg to Ulrich 2 of Hanau. The Emperor gave permission to Frankfurt to redeem Bornheimerberg from Hanau in 1336. However, in 1351, the Emperor Charles IV renewed his pledge to Hanau. In 1434, Emperor Sigismund enfeoffed Count Reinhard II from Hanau with a Bornheimerberg. The conflicting behavior of the empire led to a dispute between Frankfurt (a href=”https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigismund_(HRR)”>Sigismund enfeoffed Count (a href=”https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_II._(Hanau)”>Reinhard II of Hanau/a> with the Bornheimerberg. 1484 granted king Frederickthe villages which previously belonged the Bornheimerberg. Hausen was also included in the settlement. In 1494, King Maximilian 1 deposed Georg Frosch, Siegfried Knoblauch for the city of Frankfurt.
Popular Neighborhood in Frankfurt city
In a 14-person survey for an imperial direct tax in 1497, 15 married couples and 14 other people were listed. This would have put Hausen’s population at 70. The Thirty Years War saw only half of Hausen’s population, which was between 70 and 80 people. Hausen was the first town to receive its own school in 1664. A town hall was constructed in 1765. After disputes over the boundaries, a boundary stone was moved in 1770. The Woog moat was leased regularly to fishermen by the Ginnheimers, who claimed it for themselves. Hanau demanded a survey and demanded that Frankfurt, the imperial capital, set new boundaries. All three authorities reached an agreement and new boundary stones were made and placed. It is impossible to tell which side the boundary stone was on because the ditch was filled during work for the 1989 Federal Horticultural Show. It was previously on this side of Graben, but it was moved to the Ginnheimer side in 1989. 
Hausen was established as an independent parish in 1772. In 1812, Hausen was home to the first evangelical church. A separate schoolhouse was built in 1816. In 1818, the serfdom was abolished. Hausen was the first city to establish a savings bank in 1836. In 1852, the evangelical church was founded. It is still in use today. Hausen was also annexed to Frankfurt by the Kingdom Of Prussia following the 1866 lost war. From 1886 to 1886, it was part of the Frankfurt am Main urban district. Then it became part of the newly created district in Frankfurt. Hausen was finally included in the city of Frankfurt after it was disbanded in 1910.