Oberrad (Frankfurt am Main)
Oberrad is located 3 km southeast from the Hauptwache, on the southern bank the Main. It is an old village settlement that was closed with a floor plan and a central church. Modern expansion is aimed at the south. The district of Oberrad in the north is bound by the Main. On the opposite bank is Frankfurt Osthafen in Ostend. In the northeast, it borders the Offenbach district in Kaiserlei. In the west, it borders on Sachsenhausen.
In 1966, an early Iron Age princely tomb was discovered in a burial mound measuring over 36 meters in diameter and height. It was then moved to Oberrader Eichlehen, Frankfurt’s city forest, during construction of the autobahn. It is believed that a Celtic prince was buried there around 700 BC. His sword, horse harness and drinking and eating utensils were also found as grave goods.  The Frankfurt Archaeological Museum has a special exhibition called The Celtic Prince of Frankfurt that shows a reconstruction of the burial chamber.
Hire the Most Discreet Escort girl from LadyLuck Frankfurt.
The district of Oberrader was once a Roman settlement. It ran from Rome through Bernardstrasse and Deutschherrenstrasse to a Roman bridge in Offenbach–Burgel. Also, it went to Steinheim. The oldest known mention of the area dates back to 1151. It is not clear if Oberrad or Niederrad are meant. The earliest reliable mention of Oberrad’s village dates back to 1315 when Rode superior was mentioned in the imperial forest at Dreieich. This forest belonged to the king. Oberrad was then part of the Bornheimerberg court, and later to the office.
The 1270s are the earliest known mentions of a church. It is dedicated Saint Margaret.  The church was originally owned by the Frankfurt parish of St. Bartholomew, which also had the right to patronage. The archdeaconate in Frankfurt was the middle church authority. The Beguine Mechthild von Rode established a hermitage, a small monastery behind the Rode cemetery, in 1304. The Strahlenberger Hof was mentioned in 1311. It later became the Wasserhof. It was transferred to Mainz’s archbishopric in 1601 and Frankfurt in 1803. The Fleschenburg had been rich in Oberrad since 1293.
International Escort models available in Oberrad, Frankfurt
Oberrad fell into the care of Eberhard von Breuberg, bailiff from Wetterau in 1317. King Ludwig IV, who died in 1330, transferred the village to his daughters, the wife of Gottfried von Eppstein and Count Rudolf von Wertheim. The village was ruled by the Hanau and Eppstein lords in 1331. After she had redeemed her pledge, the Oberrad village and Oberrad court passed to Frankfurt in 1425.